I have been practicing Massage Therapy in Northeast Ohio since 2011. I initially fell in love with massage for medical and rehabilitation purposes, graduating from Ohio's Carnegie Institute of Integrative Medicine with an Associate's Degree in Applied Science of Rehabilitation and Medical Massage Therapy. This training has allowed me to help those suffering from both acute and chronic illnesses and injuries (listed below), as well as the mental and emotional stressors of every-day living. Along the way, massage has taught me there is more to 'healing" one's self than just the physical body. Naturally, my passion for the practice then expanded to not only medical and rehab massage, but to emotional and spiritual body work as well!
It is my mission, as a Licensed Massage Therapist to see each person as an individual with needs unique to their healing process and assist each client in improving their health while enhancing their overall well-being through the modalities and practice of massage therapy in a safe and professional environment.
My passion for what I do runs deeper than words could explain! There is such joy in helping clients see that healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, from a "village" approach can lead to a place of feeling deeply supported and connected through this journey of life. The more support you seek and are open to receiving, the more healing you will endure - hence the village! I am honored to be a part of my clients' teams and villages of supporters on their path of love and care for their bodies, hearts and souls. It is truly a gift to support you through the every-day journey of total body wellness! Massage can be an extremely powerful part of your healing therapy, but the most important component is you. I feel extremely privileged and thankful to be a part of your healing process and support you through your continuous path of living life with a healthy mind, body, heart and soul.
*My skills in Deep Tissue and Relaxation Massage, Myofascial Release, Nueromuscular Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Manual Lymphatic Drainage allow me to help those with:
- Chronic Headache and/or Migraines
- Sports and other Injuries
- Pain associated with TMJ
- Loss in Range of Motion (such as Frozen Shoulder)
- Post-surgical Rehab (such as Joint Replacements)
- Swelling caused from Injury, Surgery, or Sinus issues
- Repetitive Motion Injuries, related to on-the-job activities (such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Pain associated with Nerve Compression (such as Sciatica)
- Scar Tissue build-up
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Clogged Lymph Nodes/Ducts
*I am also certified in and practice Emotional Release Therapy. This is a technique using massage and essential oils to facilitate the body in letting go of unhealthy or unwanted emotional patterns.
This effects the emotional and spiritual bodies and can help with:
- Traumatic experiences, events, and/or time periods
- Feeling stuck in a pattern; Repeating unhealthy behavior
- Stagnant energy (finding it hard to move forward/progress)
- Sick of feeling a certain way (sad, angry, scared etc.) and ready to change
- Harmful energy (such as depression, anger, anxiety)
- Fallen into "victim" patterns
**For more information or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me**