Jamie Maloney

Regular therapeutic massage improves overall wellness and enhances range of motion

Alternative Healing is a Massage Therapy practice located in Poulsbo, Washington at the Poulsbo Athletic Club. I attended school at the Colorado School of Healing Arts with a focus on Spa Sciences, Swedish and Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Sports Injuries. I have always had a passion for keeping myself healthy and teaching other people wellness techniques that I have studied and applied to my own life. I believe that effective communication in a session requires me to...

Alternative Healing is a Massage Therapy practice located in Poulsbo, Washington at the Poulsbo Athletic Club. I attended school at the Colorado School of Healing Arts with a focus on Spa Sciences, Swedish and Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Sports Injuries. I have always had a passion for keeping myself healthy and teaching other people wellness techniques that I have studied and applied to my own life. I believe that effective communication in a session requires me to be listening 80% of the time and the other 20% is asking questions. 

Book a Bodywork service with me today

Licenses
Massage

WA # 60618541

Education
2015

Colorado School of Healing Arts

AOS

SPECIALTIES: Bodywork and Massage techniques I perform

Bodywork & Massage

  • Massage
  • Other

Check my availability and schedule appointments for a Bodywork service