- One-click posting of positive reviews to your Facebook page
- Drag and drop blocked time on all schedule views
- Business hours - “By appointment only” option added
What we’re working on now:
- The new Promotions feature (coming soon!)
- Building a better, more effective Autopilot feature
- Improved appointment creation design from the schedule
- Couples massage support
- A number of other smaller enhancements and improvements
- Vote for your most desired feature or improvement in the Feedback section of Community!
Post your best reviews to Facebook with a single click!
If you read my passage above you’ll understand how important getting your great reputation in front of prospective new clients is.
This feature is free to use (as is the entire MassageBook reviews feature), so log in today and start spreading the news!
Drag blocked time events across providers
Occasionally you may have the need to drag and drop a blocked time event from one staff person to another.
Another lovely little feature brought to you by the direct influence of your comments and feedback!
Here’s how you can display “By Appointment Only” on your website now
A little goodie for those that still want to have clients calling, texting or emailing appointment requests while still taking advantage of being listed in the MassageBook directory of professional massage therapists and bodyworkers.
Biting my tongue, because online booking is so awesome…But we aim to please :-)
- Author: Mark Volkmann
- Published: September 10, 2017