Bridging Heaven and Earth through vibrational essences applied to the human body is my practice. Detoxification, realignment and reintegration are methods of intent that return wholeness to our lives. Our bodymind can be accessed through touch, long distance healing, plant material or astrological assessment of life cycles. Traditional Chinese Medicine and Reiki are the foundations of my knowledge base. Massage therapy with its various specialties of myofascial release, cupping and aromatherapy can be employed. Qigong, physical exercise and meditation are the active forms of maintaining balance. Plants as food for medicinal and tonic use can be advised for nutritional support, through flower essences, tinctures, teas and homeopathy.
• Brenna J. Wilcox lives in Oriental with her husband, Bob Laverty.
• She holds certifications in:
• Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, NC LMBT #8441
• Reiki Master Teacher
• Tong Ren &Qigong Therapy
• Qigong Exercise
• Myofascial Release
• Shamanic Studies /Light Language.
• Brenna graduated in 1973, from the University of Massachusetts with the Bachelor Degree of Science in Physical Education and Health;
from Carteret Community College, 2008, with Therapeutic Massage Diploma.
• Private Sessions Oriental 252-249-4944
• Monthly Reiki Classes Call for your degree date
• Astrology Readings Evolutionary Pathway Possibilities Present Day Challenges Forecasts hide