I have 12 years of experience as a massage therapist. My primary education for massage therapy was obtained in Atlanta Georgia at the Rising Spirit School of Massage now a part of the Gwinnett College school system. My master's work was completed in functional rehabilitation and cardiac rehabilitation at Life University located in Marietta Georgia.
At Place for YOU Massage Therapy my primary goal is to relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation through various therapeutic bodywork techniques. In short, restoration to maximum levels for activities of daily living (ADL). A better, functional life is attainable through self care....believe it!
These technique include but are not limited to the following:
- Swedish relaxation massage - relieves muscle tension
- Deep tissue to relieve target sore muscles and relieve trigger point dysfunction
- Hot Stone Massage which decreases pain and reduces stress
- Lymphatic drainage Massage - reduces inflammation & cellulite, improves immune system & regenerates healthy tissue
- Aloe Vera Detox Body Wraps - Reduces inflammation & cellulite, aids in inch-reduction and natural skin conditioner
- Ionic Foot Detox - Enhance immune system, internal full system cleansing, reduces inflammation, cleanses liver, kidneys & parasites.
- Myofacial release - releases muscle shortness and tightness; shoulders, hips, ongoing back issues and more.
- Reflexology - Stimulates nerve function, increases energy, boosts circulation, induces a deep state of relaxation.
- Zen Facial Massage - Stimulating, youth enhancing pressure point massage technique that provides relaxation, sinus pressure relief and aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy - Enhances mood and general feeling of well being.
Ask about the All About YOU Pamper sessions
a 2-hour session which includes Aromatherapy, Zen Facial Massage, Reflexology and an amazing Sugar Foot Scrub.
The name says it all.... once you are on my table...it is A Place for YOU to feel the benefits of a healthy, healing touch.