About

Mobile Therapist

I became a mobile therapist after working in a clinical field; I saw the need for therapist with a therapeutic touch, but not in a spa setting. After working in clinics with patients who were still recovering and may not have the ability to leave the house and see a massage therapist, I decided to be this person for clients. I am 70% outcall, and the other 30% I can be found working in Massage Envy Spa. I like working with clients of any condition, as long as I can impact their well being in ... more

Services

Bodywork

  • Mobile Trigger Point Therapy
  • Mobile Deep Tissue
  • Mobile Myofascial Release
  • Mobile Swedish Massage

Outcall Services

Trigger Point

Trigger point therapy focuses on the release of tension around specific nerve centers found throughout your body. It is great for relieving cramped and overused muscles.
$65
60min
$95
90min
Request Appt

Deep Tissue

$75
60min
$105
90min
Request Appt

Synergetic Myofascial Release

$95
90min
Request Appt

Swedish

$65
60min
$95
90min
Request Appt

Angela Poe

License: Massage, TN #6670

(0) Verified Reviews

  • I attended the University of Memphis, and earned a Bachelor of Science in Health & Human Performance in 2006. Afterwards while working as a Physical Therapy Technician I went to Concorde Career Col...
more

Outcall Services

Trigger Point

Trigger point therapy focuses on the release of tension around specific nerve centers found throughout your body. It is great for relieving cramped and overused muscles.
$65
60min
$95
90min
Request Appt

Deep Tissue

$75
60min
$105
90min
Request Appt

Synergetic Myofascial Release

$95
90min
Request Appt

Swedish

$65
60min
$95
90min
Request Appt

Hours


Hours
Mo Closed
Tu Closed
We Closed
Th Closed
Fr 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Sa 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Su Closed

Get Social