Summertime: My schedule allows for me to do 1-2 special treats every week in addition to my pain-relief treatments. Check out my summer specials for the ultimate summer treats or read below about how you can feel and function better. These area available for a limited time only.
Are you ready to reclaim your comfort?
How you feel and how you function affects EVERY area of your life, and every person in it. If you are tired of being in pain and missing out on the things you want to do most (as well as struggling with all the things you "have" to do), you've come to the right place.
Every treatment is customized for your unique needs. Medical massage/orthopedic massage/rehab massage has been my sole focus for the past six years, and my passion since graduating massage school in 2003. I want to give my patients relief on the table, then give them the tools they need to carry that healing forward between sessions.
First time clients will enjoy a thorough consultation that helps you understand how your muscles and posture are affecting your everyday aches and pains. This process takes 2 hours and includes up to 1 hour of therapy. Please select "New Patient Welcome Visit" to schedule. Also understand that I am fairly busy, so at times during the year it may be 2-3 weeks out before I fit someone new into my schedule.
If you have ONE issue that you need help with ASAP you also have the option of selecting a back pain blaster or headache blaster treatment package.
Here are a few of the following tools we might explore together:
- Hands-on Manual Therapy (including neuromuscular/trigger point work, myofascial release, thai massage, deep tissue, and more)*
- Therapeutic Exercise*
- Active and Passive Stretching*
- Cupping Therapy*
- Gua Sha*
- Heat Treatments/Hydrotherapy (heat packs*, faux hot stones $10-$40 extra)
- Lifestyle Guidance (How to sleep in a proper position, how to set up your office, why use a lumbar support, etc.)*
- Breathwork Techniques and Stress Management Tools*
- Class IV Laser Treatments ("Warm" Laser $60-85 a treatment, packages and memberships available.)
- Kinesio Taping ($10-$40 a treatment, or $20 a roll)
* is included in the base hourly service investment
Some of the most common things I work with:
- Neck Pain
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Issues
- Carpal Tunnel
- Thoracic Outlet
- Chiropractic Patients
- Licensed Massage Therapist (MA40424) for over 12 years
- Previous Faculty Member of Sarasota School of Massage Therapy
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
- Certified Personal Trainer (SCW)
- Certified Rehab Fitness Specialist (ISFTA)
- Additional training in Pregnancy/Prenatal Massage, Geriatric Massage, PTSD, and more.
- Locally published wellness writer (Living on the Suncoast, Health & Wellness Magazine, Manasota Metro Woman, Natural Awakenings)
You can find many Success Stories on my website (www.LakewoodRanchMedicalMassage.com) hide